CoreX Matador Training Bag
$49.95 – $69.95
CoreX Matador Training BagTM Grab it by the Horns! The CoreX Matador Training BagTM is the most versatile training bag available. It is ideal for functional fitness training, improving grip strength, lift training, as well as total body fitness and conditioning.
- The CoreX Matador Training bagTM features several unique features. These include: Indented neck line for comfortable shoulder and squat based exercises. Further, the joining seam is at the rear of the bag, thereby not irritating users’ necks when undertaking shoulder rested exercises unlike competitor bags.
- Near perfect weight distribution over the shoulder blades, making for a more balanced lifting position.
- The CoreX Matador Training BagTM is filled with rubber pellets and is encased by cotton batting. This is considered the optimal fill, as the rubber pellets absorb force, maintain shape and weight distribution – unlike sand filled bags. The cotton batting provides cushioning. The bagged is skinned with soft, yet hard wearing synthetic leather.
- The CoreX Matador Training BagTM comes in 5 weight options: 15, 20, 26 37 and 48 Lbs. Each bag is denoted in both Lbs and Kgs for ease of conversion.One year home use warranty. Patent pending.
- Unprecedented handle and grabbing options. At the top of the CoreX Matador Training bagTM is a spin handle that is ideal for curl based exercises. Four grab handles are on the bag’s sides, enabling an array of grip based exercises. Strap handles are located near the ends of each side of the bag, which are terrific for lifting exercises. Two removable loop handles are provided that loop over the strap handles. The loop handles are terrific for swinging exercises. Finally, the bag is ended with horn like ends that are ideal for grabbing and undertaking an array of exercises.