CoreX Mobile Resistance Station
Dimensions: Height 65 inches. Base Radius 27 inches. Base weight: 200 Lbs. Total weight: 220Lbs. Shipped Crated. Stork inserts in base. No other assembly required.
- The CoreX Mobile Resistance Station is a space efficient, portable resistance station that is ideal for storing and using upto 10 CoreX RipFit trainers or competitor product (team yellow) simultaneously. It is also terrific for attaching resistance bands and battle ropes
- The bottom section has a circular tube that can also be used for resistance band attachment.
- Please note it is not suitable for hanging bodyweight exercises.
- The Stork features 5 dual headed hooks that can hang/store upto 10 CoreX RipFit Trainer or competitor product (team yellow) for storage. The hooks can also be used for resistance band exercises. The middle section of the stork has 10 large “U” attachments spread amongst two rows for ideal force dissipation and RipFit Trainer attachment.
- The base features a 200lbs permanently attached steel plate that is cover by a stylish steel dome that can be wheeled with relative ease. The base’s radius foot print is 27 inches with a low centre of gravity, making for a stable, yet portable platform. The base is much wider than the competitor product and has a lower centre of gravity. Further, there is no need to purchase bumper/weight plates and the CoreX Mobile resistance Station can be wheeled without the requirement to remove weight.